Monday, April 29, 2013

My girls

I recently had the privilege of being featured in Beyond The Camera Magazine. A magazine founded in the UK by the incredibly talented Sarah Gardner Photography. The theme for the issue was on Mothers. I chose to focus on photographing my two girls who are so very different from each other. I wanted to portray the message of how important I feel it is to help them discover and embrace who they are as individuals.  
I am so grateful for the fulfilling love my two girls bring to me with each passing. 

Click here to read /view the magazine and read my article. I am on page 70 

XOXO 

MA 


Jennah 7 years old ( The "Artista " ) 
















Isabella 5 years Old ( The Dancer ) 
















Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow! SOOO gorgeous!!!!!! :) Beyond stunning, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete